New POP/SMTP Mail Settings
you can manually configure your mail client using the settings below:
|all characters are lower case.|
|Password:||Use the email account’s password.|
|Incoming Server: mail.awshi.com||mail.awshi.com
|Outgoing Server: mail.awshi.com||
|Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.|
- IMAP email access coordinates between the server and your mail application.
- Messages that have been read/deleted/replied to will show up as such, both on the server and in the mail application.
- POP3 does not coordinate with the server. Messages marked as read/deleted/replied to in the mail application will not show up as such on the server
- . This means that future mail downloads with POP3 will show all messages as unread.
- Outgoing mail is sent using SMTP.
User’s can go to www.awshi.com/webmail to log in and click the change password icon on bottom left of screen.
We DO NOT not recommend using the configure mail client. as it may REMOVE/DELETE your previous outlook data.